In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Like This Look....

As the JRT shrilly barked her head off, we met Real Old Man at the airport and brought him home last night. That dog was barking so loud and such a piercing pitch I was sure Homeland Security would swoop down on the car. We were all thrilled to see ROM but Isabella and I managed to greet him in a quieter way.

After spending the week in the Chicago blizzard and frigid temps, Rom was looking forward to some FL. sunshine and warm temps. It was warm and sunny here all the time he was gone, but the first day he's back the weather turned to crap. I'm blaming it all on ROM- I'm seeing  a connection. But lucky for me, I have a pair of warm socks that match my mumu so I looked quite stylish as I sat on the lanai tweeting today...


I know some of you who read this blog don't read my other blog where I write about reality TV and Bravo Real Housewives. If you check out the most recent entry you'll learn that I received a certified letter from a lawyer threatening legal action against me if I don't censor and remove all mention of a certain Real Housewives cast member (not an official Real Housewife but a second string cast member). If you're interested check the entry out for the details.




1 comment:

  1. That was the day we left FL. lol Maybe it was us. ;)

    They sent you a letter? Oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!