In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Way In Hell I'll Never Go Back!

Of all times, it just had to be this week Real Old Man needed to go to Chicago on a business trip. So while I'm sitting home enjoying a warm 77 degree day on the lanai looking out at this...

 ... he's in Chicago waiting for the big blizzard to hit. Poor bastard. After spending most of my life in the Midwest, there's no way in hell I'm ever going back. For any reason. Ever. Not in the winter, summer, spring or fall.


Instead of waiting for a blizzard,  I spent the afternoon giving the girls a spa day and now they're happily air drying.... which takes awhile for Isabella...





But Emmy is one of those wash and wear girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me!