In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Friday, February 4, 2011

They Wait...

Late every afternoon the dogs wait at the door watching for Real Old Man to come home. All this week they've waited until it got dark before giving up their watch. This evening I'll let them ride along with me when I go to pick him up at the airport. After a week in Chicago dealing with the the blizzard and wicked cold temps, I'm sure he'll be happy to be back in Florida. It's sunny and 77 degrees today...

4 comments:

  1. Awww! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww, way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colibrimoon and Bea- Dogs are so loyal aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3rd time to see this picture warms my soul every time

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!