In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Ol' Storm A Comin' And The Prostitution Whore Duck

We have bad storms in the area today so Isabella is busy staring at the wall waiting for the world to end.





The Tampa area was hard hit this morning and it's just now reaching us down here now. An hour ago is was dark but the air was still and dead...

(Click photos to see full size)


Now the winds have picked up and are really making the palm trees sing-



And who do I see in the back yard looking for refuge from the storm?
It's the prostitution whore duck and one of her johns! Not a good pic because I had to use the camera zoom, but I'm sure you can recognize her.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww....I even feel badly for the prostitution whore duck and her john! Hope they stay safe!

    Poor Bella. My heart just breaks for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi- By evening we had so much rain, the duck was actually swimming in my yard-LOL It's sunny and clear today- Bella is much happier

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!