In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Monday, March 7, 2011

Chillounge Night in Downtown Sarasota...

Saturday night we went to Sarasota's 4th annual Chillounge Night. It was a beautiful night for an outdoor street party. Several blocks were lined with wicker lounges and love seats, and the street lights were draped with gorgeous gold fabrics and tiny white lights everywhere. Everything looked so elegant and romantic, with the landscaping giving an over all tropical look- gorgeous!




I have no idea why Blogger posts some of my photos sideways and I've not been figured out how to correct it.



These gorgeous ladies were accompanied by a steel drum band in a parade that took place early in the evening. They later performed on stage.





There were two bands, the first to take the stage was a Latin band and they were quite good. Later a bluesy rock band played and they were terrific.


And here are Real Old Man and I enjoying the evening seated in one of the wicker double lounge chairs.


One of the most amazing sights of the night was this woman's amazing ass! I swear it was like a ledge- you could set a potted plant on it! The picture isn't very good because she caught me taking the picture and immediately moved- after giving me a dirty look. 


4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Thank you so much for getting out there and taking them. I especially like the first sideways one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pedi with those flip-flops but sooo disappointed no pix of what mesmerizing mumu was chosen for the lovely event/evening.
    What a great idea from that community. Thanks as always for the share, could almost see the lights shimmering and hear the music playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOO!!! I love the booty pic.

    Thx u so much for sharing this. I had wanted to go the last year's ChillLounge in Orlando but never made it. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monocada- ROM was that hot about going but I told him I had to go to get photos for you. I'm glad we went, I really enjoyed just watching the people. There were some interesting characters-LOL

    Learning- I didn't wear a mumu, but I should have- hee hee! thanks for taking the time to look at the photos and leave a comment. Much appreciated.

    Bea- Oh Bea, you must go next year. It was really fun and I think you'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!