In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Empty Pots Must Be Filled...

I got the shepard's hook painted yesterday, so today I was ready to fill the pots and get them up. It was a beautiful day- sunny and high of about 80. I even got some color on my face from the time I was outside.  Notice the face at the door watching my every move...
Click photos to see full size
 One down, three to go....
 Two down and two to go....

 And they're done!
I now need to repot all the plants on the lanai. I was over the moon tonight when Real Old Man told me he ordered a potting bench for me! So I'll postpone repotting the lanai plants until the potting bench arrives. I know exactly where I'm going to put it, and then I want to put a trellis at both ends with some pretty flowering vines. Jewelry and designer clothes aren't the way to my heart. Buy me plants and a potting bench and I'm yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me!