In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Monday, June 27, 2011

Anna Maria Island Weekend Photos...

We had a rainy weekend so we didn't do much playing on the beach. Mother Nature is such a perverse bitch, after months of leaving us parched with crispy lawns she decides we can have rain but only on the weekend. Come on Mama! Can't you send the rain on week days instead of the weekends? I know I should just be grateful for any rain, and I am, but please revise your schedule and bring us rain on week days when we're cooped inside working.    
It stopped raining late Saturday afternoon and evening so we did get to spend some time on the beach watching and photographing  the sunset.
(Click All Photos To See Full Size)

Real Old Man setting up....


A new sea turtle nest...

And the show begins...





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I love the sunset ones, oh and ROM has a nice set of legs! he he he!

    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nohohousewife- He sure does have nice legs. Handsome face, too but I blurred that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he does and totally get why you blurred his face!

    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following the twitter account you found who shows sunrises/sunsets from all over the world, and I am being fully honest when I say, while many have been great,have not enjoyed any as I have these.Colors are almost painting perfect! Please tell ROM thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baca- thank you! Those are actually pics I took. ROM's are much better. He took his blog down when a gutless "anonymous" Twitter blogger/stalkers decided to involve him in the twitter war.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at ROM! For old people, you both have hot legs :-D

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!