In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gotta Love a Man....

...who comes home bearing gifts for no reason at all.

I mentioned the other day that I wanted the newest model of the HD Flip video camera. I already have one of the early models, but after Cisco announced they were shutting down production of Flips. I wanted to get their newest one before they were all sold. This new model can record up to two hours of HD video. My other one only recorded for an hour. I love these Flip video camera- the videos are so sharp and clear, and you can't beat the price. Yes, I have two digital cameras and a phone that can take videos, but the Flip quality is better, and I  don't have to run down the battery on cameras or phone. An added bonus is how easy it is to use.

So anyway....ROM came home Sunday with my new Flip and a Bob Marley lighter. Why the lighter? Just because... he likes to pick up goofy little things he thinks I'd get a kick out of. Sometimes it's an art magazine he thinks I'd like.  One time he came home with a little hand held battery operated fan. When the fan was turned on the blades lit up and said "I love you". Sadly I broke it when my last computer was over heating and I placed the fan in front of the vent and left it running. The fan fell off and broke.

Now that we have a new video camera that can record for two hours we'll get to work on that sex tape we want to market to supplement our retirement. Guess I need to visit RHONY Cindy's dehairing and bedazzling salon before we start taping. I also need to talk to RHONJ Danielle how to promote and distribute it. Surely there's a market for elder sex, doncha' think?

4 comments:

  1. Sex Tape...hahaha. Great idea! Although only time I get any attention from hubby is when I dress in a camoflauge nighty, put elk antlers on my head and pretend I'm in rut. Hey, that might sell! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ndakotanative - Do hunters shoot elks while in rut? Hope your husband isn't a hunter! LOL Of course I'm sure a sex tape with you wearing anters would be a hit ;) Thank you for enjoying my blog and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you gotta release the sex tape! I'm sure Danielle could give you many "pointers" LOL!

    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Nohohousewife Maybe I can hire Danniele to be my agent? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!