In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Friday, June 24, 2011

Lightning and Gecko Gentials

I was just outside, it was thundering and lots of lightning just north of us. Once again the storms scooted around us. 
(Click Photos for Full Size)


I had been photographing a gecko on the lanai screen (with the zoom on) trying to get a photo of gecko genitals for Nohohousewife. I forgot to take the zoom off so the lightning pics aren't that good. Oh, and I didn't see any genitals on the gecko either... if they have any, they're well hidden...


5 comments:

  1. Oh ROH, you made my day! I feel kinda famous being mentioned by name in your blog! Ha ha! Well, I guess the mystery remains as to the gecko genitals! :)

    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nohohousewife- Gecko genitals must be very very small or very well hidden- or this one was a freak. Which would explain why he was hanging out all alone at night. Maybe the other geckos shun him because of his missing genitals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROH, I think you may be on to something . . . I would certainly shun someone who didn't have genitals, wouldn't you?! :)

    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nohohousewife- I think we need to have PSA campaign encouraging people not to discriminate against those (including geckos) who are missing genitals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right! I can't imagine going through life without genitals, LOL!


    ~Nohohousewife

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!