In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Photos

It was a gorgeous weekend on the beach. Clear skies, calm water which means it was clear and perfect for snorkeling. Now I need one of those of those waterproof cases for the Flip camera so I can take under water videos for you.

Click photos to see full size version




The tide was going out and leaving behind piles of shells...

Oodles of cute kids on the beach this weekend.




And I loved this woman's hat!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a glorious day on the beach. I hope you guys are getting enough sun for both of us because CA is not showing signs of summer. I wanted to pop by and say hello. I miss you at the other place. Email me some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach and ocean air. It calls me, calms me and everything goes out with the tides. How fortunate you are to live so close. I'm land locked but will go this summer when I visit my dad in San Diego. I wish I could bottle the smells and atmosphere.

    Jillousy

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!