In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Show and Tell


I just found out one of my Twitter friends is into quilting and fabric art, so I wanted to show her these pieces I bought a few years ago. Click photos to see full size




2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful works of art. Each square has such exquisite detail. It looks like mudcloth, cowrie shells, is that rope or yarn? and I love those big stitches. Oh, those pieces are just lovely! thank you for sharing.

    My quilts are for beds. I love to make big quilts. am about 2 months away from finishing my daughter's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparky- They are in the mail on their way to you. So glad I found someone that will enjoy and display them.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!