In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo Of The Week...

My Twitter friend, @ , and I both love photography so decided to have a photo a week challenge. You can see Cyn's photos on her site. And if anyone else would like to join us, you're more than welcome. Actually I'm going to try to post a photo a day, just because I love to take photos. Here is my first photo of the week for 2012... click photo to see full size. I love the colors and textures in this scene.

3 comments:

  1. They are certainly beautiful colors. I hope others do join us. It will be like those "Day In The Life Of..." photo books where they take a picture from all over the world taken on the same day by different photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun if others joined it. Let me know if you hear from anyone else doing it and I'll add them to my blog link list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to your site, Tweatcyn. Tried to comment with Wordpress blog, but it just wouldn't go through for some reason. So I wanted to let you know love your photos. B&W, human subjects, shopping--always fun.

    I love this photo of yours, ROH. Did you paint those, or is that a gallery/shop? The colors are fab.

    WTGal

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!