In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Very Important!

Last night I had a really intense dream which had an important message I was to share with the masses. The minute I woke this morning I thought I must blog about this dream, people must know! But first things first- I had to pee and brush my teeth.


And guess what after I peed, brushed the early morning stink out of my mouth, washed the dried night time drool off my face, and put in some eye drops to ease my allergy suffering puffy and gritty eyes... I couldn't remember one frigging thing about my dream.  I hope that dream wasn't an important cosmic message with instructions that were essential for the survival of the human species. If it was, I can't remember a damn thing about it so I guess we're all fucked. Oh well, guess I'll go to the beach... for all I know this may be the last day of the world...  and I'm sure as hell not wasting it.

4 comments:

  1. lmao, ROH you always crack me up

    Justme411

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back and tell you this blog inspired me to get out of the house and go walking with my pooch at our favorite park just in case this is the last day of the world. Daisy the cairn terrier thanks you (and me too). Hope you enjoyed your beach time, ROH. Thanks- Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god for good blogs on nights I can't sleep. I've been reading some of your old blogs . Just wanted to leave a note letting you know how much I enjoy you and your writing. Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How am I supposed to continue thru my day knowing the universe sent you a message to share with us AND YOU GO AND FORGET IT??? ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!