In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beads- My Crack


Oh oh! It's that time of year again...  Fire Mountain Gems yearly catalog arrived in the mail today. Mountain Gems beads are like crack for me- I can never have enough. I seriously lust after them. Much like Gollum I gaze at my stash of beads and call them "my precious".  I already have so many beads and vintage jewelry findings that I've been looking at bead storage cabinets on wheels so I can get them organized.

Have you ever tried making your own jewelry? If you haven't you should give it a try. Fire Mountain website has a section with instructions on beading and even video tutorials.  Check out the design section to see some beautiful creations and designs. And now I'm off to feed my habit and place an order for some new beads...

PS- I am not a paid spokesperson and receive no compensation for talking about Fire Mountain Beads.

1 comment:

  1. Hope we get to see some of your creations soon. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!