In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Such Is Life...

I know it's been months since I wrote anything, but I have read all your comments- thank you! I could be pretentious and blame it on writer's block, but the truth is I keep falling back into my black hole. But it's summer now, I'm getting out more and have a new project in the works. I live in the Sunshine State, and by god I shall be sunny even if it kills me!   

3 comments:

  1. I was just walking Vanderbilt beach last night thinking of you! I was wondering how you were doing, so it was a great surprise to wake up to see you in my feeds this morning! You were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you, your hilarious blogs, ROM & your dogs!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!