In 2002 we ran away from Illinois where we were born and raised, and started a new life in SW Florida. This blog is about me (an eccentric old artist), ROM (my Real Old Man), Isabella (our neurotic Standard Poodle) and Emmy (our crazy snake killing Jack Russell Terrier). Oh- and the neighborhood old people. Life is good in Florida!

_________________________________


Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Seem To Be....

... a piss poor juggler and not able to do even two things at once. I've been taking a six week online course at Sketchbook Skool and haven't blogged even once since it started. I haven't been tweeting as much as usual either, well other than the night the FBI moved in on the crazies who were holed up at the Oregon wildlife preserve. There was a life feed of the armed thugs phone calls with the equally crazy Gavin Seim, KrisAnne Hall and Michele Fiore. I tweeted up a storm that night! 

Anyway, the course at SBS has come to an end so perhaps I'll be better about updating this blog. Or maybe I'll sign up for another course. Here was my final sketch for the course- the palm tree in my front yard, enlarged and printed out in six 8" by 11" sections. Haven't decided how I'll put it together and display it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me!